how to cook spring garlic chicken
Spring garlic is easily available in Kolkata in the winter season for 3-4 weeks. It is very nutritious and you can make so many tasty healthy dishes by using spring garlic. Spring garlic and spring onion both are good combinations to make this dish. It is a very simple, nutritious, and easy-to-cook recipe. Just grind both the spring onion and garlic, make a paste and add it to the chicken and boil it using very little oil, This is how to cook spring garlic chicken
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Ingredients of spring garlic chicken recipe
500 grams of chicken cut into medium pieces
spring garlic 100 gm
Spring onion 100 gm
1 cup coriander leaves
1/4 cup mint leaves
2 green chilli
3 tablespoons oil
1 tablespoons ginger
1 tspoon coriander, cumin & turmeric powder.
Salt to taste
How to cook spring garlic chicken
- Wash and marinate the chicken pieces with curd, salt and turmeric powder for 20 minutes
- Blend spring garlic, spring onion, coriander leaves and chili to a smooth paste. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large pot, and add coriander ,cumin & dry chili & fry for few second.
- Add chicken pieces and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Then add ginger paste ,turmeric, coriander and cumin powder and cook for 2 minutes.
- Now you can add the green paste and mix it well and cover the lid after pouring ½ cup of water.
- Cook for another 10 minutes, and then remove the lid & cook until you see the oil separating from the curry. Garnish with mint leaves.
- Serve with nan or rice.