How to make tasty dry tuna curry
The spiced tuna is fried(you can make it without fry also) and then simmered in a thick gravy made with tomatoes and tamarind and sometimes added with coconut finished in a warm, spicy, cumin laced sauce, this is How to make tasty dry tuna curry.
Most popular way to prepare tuna is to make a tuna salad, Tuna dry curry. The ingredients contained in most recipes undermine many of the nutritional benefits of the fish.
Prep time:10 mins::Cook time:10 mins::Total time:20 mins
Recipe type: Side Cuisine: Indian
|Prep Time15 mins|
|Cook Time15 mins|
|Total Time30 mins|
|Course: side dish|
|Servings: 2 people|
• Tuna Fish – four pieces
• Chili Powder – one tblsp
• Pepper Powder – one tsp
• Cumin Powder – one tspoon
• Turmeric Powder – one tsp
• Ginger Garlic Paste – two tbsp
• tamarind – pulp of 2 inch
• Oil –two teaspoons
• Lemon juice-one teaspoon
• Salt to taste
How to cook dry tuna curry
• Cut the fish into pieces, put a little salt, turmeric powder, lemon juice, ginger garlic paste and keep aside.
• Let it marinate for 30 mins.
• Take a nonstick pan, put 2-3 t spoon oil.
• Fry it in hot oil for only 2 minutes. Don’t over-fry it.
• In the same oil, put chopped onions and tomatoes.
• Cook till onion is transparent and tomato is pulpy.
• Then add coriander powder, cumin powder, chili powder, turmeric powder, and tamarind pulp socked water.
• Mix well and Let masala get cooked on a slow fire. Add little water to make gravy and salt to taste.
• Add fish and let it boil for 2 minutes to make the gravy thick and garam masala powder.
• Garnish with coriander leaves.
• Serve hot with rice.