Delicious Soybean Curry recipe
The advantage of soybean that you can make this any time as you need not to think about its preservation. It is having plentiful of protein so this will be the best choice of protein source for the vegetarian people. It is available in market in three sizes soy chunks, soy mini chunks and granules, as per your requirement you can buy it.So any time you can make Delicious Soybean Curry recipe.
I will make this recipe Delicious Soybean Curry recipe in four step
- Boil the chunks
- Make a batter
- Dip and fry the chunks
- Making gravy and mixed with chunks
Soybean chunks-100 gm
Besan -1/2 cup
2 Green Chillies
3 -4 Garlic Cloves
1 inch Ginger
2 Dried Red Chillies
1 Tej Patta
1tsp Haldi Powder
1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
2 tsp Coriander Powder
1tsp Jeera Powder
1 tsp Garam Masala
Salt to taste
Oil 2 table spoon (for fry another 3 table spoon)
Water as Needed
Method of Delicious Soybean Curry recipe
- first, boil soya chunks for 10-12 minutes and transfer to a bowl of cold water & squeeze it
- Make a batter by adding besan( ) ,chili powder, cumin powder ,egg and salt.
- Take a pan / kadai ,heat oil
- Dip the soy chunks in the batter & fry it
- In the same oil add red chili, cumin, coriander then add (after crackling sound comes) onion and cook until it color changes to light brown then let it cool at room temperature and grind it to a smooth paste and keep aside.
- Now in the same pan add oil and cumin seeds then add potatoes and fry it for 2 minutes.
- Now you can add the paste and cook for 2 minutes and add the fried soybean and cover it for 3-4 minutes.
- Open the lid and add garam masala .
- And serve hot with tandoori roti or steam rice