Tempting chicken curry recipe
There are so many ways I tried to make chicken curry, and this is the best way to make simple and tempting chicken curry recipe. As it is a very cheap and easily available meat so we are keep on experimenting with this and get the ultimate result.
chicken(2 breast piece bigger))
Onion -2 bigger
Ginger garlic paste-2 spoon (fresh grind)
Green chili 2-3(as per hotness)
Turmeric, coriander and cumin powder-1 table spoon each
garam masala -1 /2 tea spoon
salt to taste
Method of preparing Tempting chicken curry recipe
• Wash thoroughly the chicken pieces and marinate with curd, ginger, garlic paste, turmeric powder and salt
• Take a hard bottomed pan / kadai ,heat oil and put the chicken pieces & fry it for 5 minutes in both the side and keep aside
• You can add red chili, cumin seeds, coriander in the same oil then add (after crackling sound comes) onion .
Fry it until it color changes to light brown then let it cool at room temperature.
Grind the onion and tomato with fried coriander and cumin seeds and make a smooth paste and keep aside.
• Add oil and heat it and cumin seeds and add the paste of onion and tomato and cook for 2 minutes.
Now you can add the chicken and cook for two to three minutes
and cover it for 5-6 minutes or till the chicken pieces boiled nicely.
• Open the lid and check the consistency of the gravy, if dried add little (half cup)water and cook for another three to four minutes, then add garam masala .
• And serve hot with tandoori roti or steam rice.