how to make Indian salad. An Indian salad consists of a mixture of small pieces of food, usually vegetables, fish especially Tuna or fruits which are available in the season. However, different types of a salad may contain any type of ready-to-eat food. Salads are normally served at room temperature or chilled, with some exceptions, such south German potato salad which are being served warm
There are different types of salad
- Appetizer salads—smaller-portion salads served as the first course of the meal.
- Side salads— usually to accompany the main course as a side dish
- Main course salads—usually containing a portion of high-protein foods, such as meat, fish like tunaeggs like that.
- Desert salads—sweet versions containing fruits, sweeteners or whipped cream.
- Wedge salad
- Green salad: Mainly spinach, cucumber, carrot, lettuce green vegetables are used
- Wedge salad: In this salad mainly iceberg lettuce is used
- Rice and pasta salads: The key ingredients of these salads are rice and pasta
- Bound salads:e.g. tuna salad, egg salad, and egg salad
Ingredients of indian salad
- medium-sized tomato-1
- onion 1 medium
- 1 cucumber
- Chopped coriander/parsley
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Beetroot –one
- Carrots –two
- spring onion
- Broad beans-two tablespoon
- Green peas
- flux seeds – two tspoon
- chia seeds- 1 teaspoon
- Boiled eggs- two
how to make Indian salad
- Chop all the ingredients nicely, and toss them together.
- Add the lemon juice and mix.
- Put egg halves.
- Mix with chopped coriander/parsley and sprinkle flax seeds and chia seeds.
conclusions: In an Indian salad you can put as per your requirement.As there is no hard and fast rule for preparing salad recipes. Like if you are fond of eggs you can add it or you can add tuna. If you are a vegetarian then you can go for leafy vegetables, carrots, beetroots, parsley, cabbage, etc and the calorie will be very less.So this is the food we can take a sufficient amount of without any harm.